NetApp Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) today announced that it has been ranked #1 in the All Flash Array (AFA) Storage category by market research firm IDC.
Key NetApp highlights:
- Per IDC, NetApp was ranked #1 in the "All Flash Array" category in ANZ for CY17Q1 with a 30.05% market share by vendor revenue
Glenn McPherson, Managing Director, NetApp ANZ, said, “The IDC results are a testament to our focus on delivering the best-in-class customer experience by optimising IT performance and saving costs. The All Flash Array market in ANZ is gaining significance and Flash solutions are changing the economics of the Data Centre. At NetApp, we are leading the way by providing the industry’s most complete and differentiated all-flash portfolio to build out next generation data centres in Australia & New Zealand.’’
“NetApp’s All Flash Array Storage enables customers to accelerate their business without compromising efficiency, reliability, or IT flexibility,” added McPherson.
- Learn more about new NetApp SolidFire all flash innovations.
- Unlock more value from your data analytics applications with NetApp EF Series all flash arrays.
- Find more information, including new validations for databases, here.
- Learn more about NetApp big data and analytics solutions here.
- Read about NetApp Professional Services here.
- Follow NetApp on Twitter.
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations. For more information, visit www.netapp.com. #DataDriven