NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) announced the winners of its annual ANZ Partner Awards recognising twelve top performing individuals and businesses that have contributed to the exceptional operation of the NetApp channel.
In its third year, the awards recognise seven partners that have delivered innovative cloud services, demonstrated excellence in service delivery and enabled customers to realise cost efficiencies and productivity through best practice.
The awards also single out five individuals who have demonstrated excellence with a number of awards dedicated to individual performance including Sales Excellence and Technology Excellence.
This year NetApp introduced a new award category at the individual level – Data Visionary of the Year. As coined by NetApp, the Data Visionary demonstrates outstanding thought leadership, solution design, evangelism of the data fabric, and has genuinely driven a new and innovative initiative around the use of data. This year Daniel Peluso, cloud product manager from Telstra, has been named the 2017 NetApp Data Visionary of the Year.
The award winners for 2017 are:
- Converged Infrastructure Excellence - Outcomex
- Marketing Excellence - Virtual Machine Technology
- New Partner of the Year - Oreta
- Reseller of the Year: Gold - Diversus Group
- Reseller of the Year: Platinum or Star - Dimension Data
- Cloud Provider of the Year - Computer Concepts Limited and Telstra
- Global Systems Integrator of the Year - Leidos
- Data Visionary of the Year - Daniel Peluso, Telstra
- Alliance Partner Champion - Rob Gee, Dimension Data
- Sales Excellence - Rhys George, Arrow ECS
- Technical Excellence - Matthew Agoni, Diversus Group
- Hall of Fame - Chris Starsmeare, Diversus Group
The award winners were congratulated by Glenn McPherson, Managing Director, NetApp Australia and New Zealand and Rick Scurfield, Senior Vice President, NetApp Asia Pacific.
“This year we celebrated 25 years as a company and the calibre of entries in the Partner Awards speaks to the growth of the business and the dedication to the hybrid cloud ecosystem by the channel. The award winners have been recognised for their dedication to unleashing the potential of data, discovering new opportunities and disrupting industry standards by maximising the power of data,” said McPherson.
“Our partners are integral to the NetApp business and play a key role in enabling customers to become data visionaries in their own right. The calibre of this year’s award finalists and winners showcase the dedication to digital transformation and innovation amongst our channel community,” said James.
- Learn more about NetApp Partner Awards
Leading organisations worldwide count on NetApp for software, systems and services to manage and store data. We help customers capitalise on the value of their data in the hybrid cloud through our Data Fabric strategy, data management expertise, portfolio and ecosystem. To learn more, visit www.netapp.com.au
© 2017 NetApp, Inc. All Rights Reserved. NETAPP, the NETAPP logo, and the marks listed at www.netapp.com/TM are trademarks of NetApp, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.